Check out the full recording of a webinar sponsored by the Framework Conventional Alliance Article 5.3 Task Force on the milestones and challenges in maximizing transparency before the COP9 and MOP2 meetings.
Experts discuss how governments can counter tobacco industry interference before the meetings begin. Learn more about the background on industry inference at the global tobacco treaty meetings, strategies for how governments can maximize transparency decisions, and Big Tobacco’s harm reduction argument — a key industry tactic.
- Mary Assunta, Head of Research and Policy, Global Center for Good Governance in Tobacco Control (Moderator)
- Professor Nuntavarn Vichit-Vadakah, PH.D, Chair, Global Center for Good Governance in Tobacco Control
- Stella Bialous, Professor, University of California, San Francisco
- Daniel Dorado, Director of Policy Organizing and Tobacco Campaign, Corporate Accountability
- Cornel Radu-Loghin, Secretary General, European Network for Smoking and Tobacco Prevention
- Les Hagen, Executive Director, Action on Smoking and Health, Canada
- Leslie Rae Ferat, Executive Director, Framework Convention Alliance
For more information on COP9 and MOP2, visit our resource hub.